COAST Trust (www.coastbd.net) is a value based independent, non-profit and non-government organization (NGO), awarded special consultative status with UN Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC), participating in survival strategies of coastal poor since 1998. It believes in integration of right based approach in micro finance, striving for people centered sustainable development initiatives, maintaining a level of transparency, participation, accountability, gender sensitivity and respects to human rights principles in management. Now the organization is seeking profiles from interested applicants for the following positions:
|Coordinator – ICT|
|Masters/B.Sc (Hons) in Computer Science or Information Technology, or 4 years Diploma in computer Science from reputed institutions.|
|Principal Office, Dhaka|
- Design and establish a sustainable IT network with security policy development and enforcement;
- Manage organization’s security systems along with all DVR/NVR and CC Camera;
- Operation and Maintenance of LAN/WAN functionality at all region and branches;
- Ensure user support (network, pc, printer, scanner and internet support) efficiently, timely and accurately;
- Ensure regular backups of user data and up-to-date virus protection.
- Ensure regular and professional services on Hardware and Software management.
Skills and Experiences:
- 2-3 years’ working experience as IT Officer/Engineer in recognized organizations
- Experience and quality skills on different OS and apps of PC and other devices.
- Communication skill including moderate language proficiency in both Bangla and English.
- Writing capacity will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of web site development and maintenance including new media content management.
Salary and benefits:
This is a permanent job and the starting salary will be ranging BDT 25-35 thousand per month (also negotiable for special candidates) and other benefits including two festival allowances, contributory provident fund, gratuity, travel, medical, mobile allowance etc. as per organizational human resource management policy.
Interested candidates are requested to download CV format [from here], fill it up and send with a passport size photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before September 08, 2018. Please mention the position name in the email subject line. Women are highly encouraged to apply. Persuasion will be considered as the disqualification of the candidate. Smokers do not need to apply. This advertisement will also be found in www.coastbd.net.