এসএমসি এন্টারপ্রাইজ লিমিটেড এর নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
SMC Enterprise Limited, a large, well-reputed organization involved in the sales, marketing, and production of health, consumer and pharmaceutical products, is looking for an experienced, matured and self driven candidate for the following position. The position will be based at the Head Office, Banani, Dhaka:
POSITION TITLE: MEDIA MANAGER
- Negotiating the best media price, quality and placement of advertisements resulting into cost saving, saving in commission and significant better visibility that will drive sales and market share up.
- Staying up-to-date about the popularity ratings and development in the industry, in order to work out which programs, slots, etc. are best for which brands, and target markets.
- Maintaining strong, effective relationship with the channels, media houses, etc.
- Working in traditional advertising, including television, radio, print media (newspapers, magazines, etc.) and outdoor (including billboard, posters, bus stops, etc.).
- Working in interactive marketing, including web ads, mobile apps, email blasts and social media.
- Working in engagement marketing, which includes experimental campaigns (like targeted sample distribution), point of purchase advertising (like in-store demos), behavioral marketing (like viral campaigns, activation programs, etc.).
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- MBA from reputed university.
- At least 10 years of working experience in media planning and buying of reputed FMCG organization.
- Understand evolving digital media scenario and experienced in placing brands into digital media with impact.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office application and Media tools.
- Maximum 40 years of age.
Should be confident, work well under pressure, strong numerical and data management skills, effective organization abilities, strong communication skills, ability to gather, analysis and decide on the basis of large amount of information, decisiveness, and understanding of brand management.
|WHAT WE OFFERSelected candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefit package which includes PF, Gratuity, Incentive, Profit share, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment etc.|
Interested candidates meeting the requirements of the position may apply through bdjobs.com or may send detailed CV with names and contact information of three references (non-relative), a cover letter supporting candidacy for the position to email@example.com or apply through http://www.smc-bd.org/index.php/job/. The deadline for submission of the application is September 14, 2018.